Friday, October 2, 2009

first blog

Where do you even begin when it comes to your first blog? I've blogged before, but i was never able to keep up with it. After being inspired reading others blogs, I decided to try to start it up once again myself. Not knowing where to begin, I guess I will begin with things you may or may not know about me.

1. I have always been a perfectionist. I want to be the best I can be. Sometimes, perfection is my way of coping with things.

2. I don't dance, however, I love to watch it. I wish I could dance, I just don't know what to do. I like to dance in secret and blare the music when no one is home so I'm not made fun of!

3. I love to create anything. It's a great escape from life's stressors! I just wish I had more time to do it.

4. Family is very important to me. I have always been close with my family and hope that I can instill that same value in my kids one day.

5. I am currently a student at The Baptist College of Florida and will graduate in December with a bachelors in Christian Counseling (yes, I will have finished in 3 1/2 years). I have a heart for teen girls and want to help them to see how valuable, beautiful, and loved they are by God.

6. Josh and I began dating when I was 16 years old and after five years we tied the knot on July 25, 2009. That means, I am a newlywed!

7. I take after my father and hate spiders. They scare me along with all other insects! I won't kill anything with my own shoes, but go get someone else's shoe to kill it.

8. I take a nap almost everyday! I was told that naps help build your immune system and help you to look younger longer so I take advantage of that opportunity every chance I can.

9. I have an issue with germs. I am a "freak" when it comes to them. I always wash my hands and make sure everything is sanitized. If someone around me is sick, I automatically freak out and begin thinking I am going to be sick.

10. I never liked to travel much when I was younger, mostly because I didn't appreciate sight seeing that much. Now, I want to travel everywhere!!!

11. I love photography! I like to take pictures as well as having my picture taken. I can't wait to have a nice camera one day.

12. I'm a girl who loves to shop, and shop bargains. I can always find a good deal every where I go! Target is one of my favorite stores as well as Gap, American Eagle, Banana Republic, Coach, and Macys.

13. Math and English (grammar) are my favorite subjects in school. I hate science and history and really don't care to know much about those subjects.

No comments:

Post a Comment