Tuesday, November 17, 2009

energy.

I went home for the weekend to take two scrapbooking classes at She Scrapbooks with Heidi Swapp. What a creative, out of the box, inspirational person she is! Instead of describing what we did, I thought I would blog what I gained.

Photobucket

Where is it we get our energy? Some things drain all of our energy, while others give us energy. Maybe its that friend that you get off the phone with and you question why do I even talk to her, or cleaning house that completely drains you. Or maybe you gain energy from calling that one friend that is always so positive, going shopping, or curling up on the couch watching a chick flick. We need to find those things that makes us happy and gives us energy and run with it. And those things that drain our energy - jealousy, anger, sadness – we need to get rid of because it’s doing nothing to bring positive change.

Here is a list of some things that bring me energy:

  • Creating
  • Baking
  • Organization
  • New clothes
  • Pedicures
  • Checking off to do lists
  • Cleaning to my favorite songs
  • Conversations about old times
  • Surprises
  • A clean house

No comments:

Post a Comment