Being an aunt...

I love being an aunt... especially to this little cutie! Syrena is full of love, smiles, and energy. She is sweet as can be and very thoughtful of others. The best part of being an aunt is loading them up on sugar and sending them home later (no, I don't ALWYAS do this, but it's so hard telling her no). She and I had a fun day together... just the two of us. She loves to go to church and see her friends and play. Every time I pick her up and take her to church she asks if she can go out to lunch with her friend, Makayla, after church. This past Sunday I told her we couldn't because I had to go home and clean. She told me that she wanted to come home with me and help me clean. I didn't take her seriously and took her home after church. When I dropped her off she slowly walked to the door with her head down. I asked her what was wrong and she said she didn't want to go home but wanted to go home with me and help me clean because she hadn't seen me in a while. How can you resist?!?! I ended up bringing her home with me and we had a fun girls day making cupcakes and painting butterfly magnets. Syrena LOVES making cupcakes. Not because she likes eating them, but because she LOVES the batter and the frosting. She licked every spoon, spatula, and bowl with cake batter as clean as can be.








No comments:
Post a Comment